TE3n' Preparation For "Kahaani" Sequel : Vidya Balan

22:31
Performing artist Vidya Balan says shooting for film Te3n featuring Amitabh Bachchan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui was a kind of readiness for her part in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani continuation.

"We shot for "Te3n" and in "Te3n" I have an uncommon appearance yet it was still fun on the grounds that Sujoy delivered the film and I did a reversal to Kolkata for the shoot, and the group was pretty much the same."

"Ribhu (Dasgupta) is an extremely fascinating chief, and obviously Mr. Bachchan and Nawaz, so it was a decent group and I surmise that was some kind of a readiness for me to get once more into 'Kahaani'," said Vidya at the divulging of the Gaurang Summer Collection.

Vidya, who has frequently asserted that Bengal is her second home, needed to repeat it again when a writer mixed up her for being from Bengal, maybe thinking of her as prevalent Bengali parts in "Parineeta" and 'Kahaani'. "I'm from Kerala, however I'm conceived and raised here, yet I do consider Bengal my second home," she said.

After various reports of the continuation being retired and postponed, Sujoy this month cleared up that the film was certainly on and was in pre-generation stages.

About chipping away at the continuation of her 2012 hit film, Vidya said: "I'm exceptionally eager without a doubt, we begin shooting one month from now and that is all I'm permitted to say in light of the fact that Sujoy Ghosh will opening my throat generally. Yes, I'm anticipating shooting again for "Kahaani" with Sujoy."

Vidya had packed away the Filmfare Award for best performer furthermore won various different recompenses for "Kahaani."

Share this :

0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © 2015 Simple SEO ✔